Last Update: July 31, 2016
- As of June 25, 2016 there have been changes to the Executive and Board of Directors, please refer to the new "Media Releases" section for more details.
- Also included in the "Media Releases" section are details of the strategic plan the Foundation is currently undertaking.
- The "About the Foundation" page has been revised to reflect the changes to the Executive and Board of Directors.
- The 2015 edition of the Street Side Guide is now available for sale, information about the new edition can be found in the Street Side Guide section of the site.
- Photos from the CTHF's latest charter have been added to the Charters section of our site.
- Details of a Brampton Transit farewell charter have been posted in the Upcoming Events section. Please have a look.
- The links section has been updated.
- All CTHF publications are available for purchase online. To access the CTHF E-Store, you may click the link in the menu to the left found on the navigational menu towards the left or you can follow this link.
- From all of us at the Foundation: a big thank you to those who have participated in the survey earlier this year.
Feature Photo: July 2016
It was on sixteen years ago on July 21, 2000 the TTC held a 509 Harbourfront opening ceremony on Queen's Quay just west of Spadina. Shortly after the dignitaries delivered their speeches and the ribbon was cut, a parade of streetcars consisting of PCC 4549, ALRV 4209, and CLRV 4072 made round trip. Revenue service along the 509 Harbourfront route would commence a few days after the ceremony on July 23, 2000.
If you have any questions, comments or submissions for photo of the month please feel free to contact us.