BECOME A CTHF MEMBER TODAY!
Members help preserve the past - and provide for the future.CTHF is the only national organization dedicated to preserving and promoting our public transit heritage as reflected in our vision, “Pride and passion in Canada’s transit heritage”.
Membership brings with it many benefits as well as supporting our work. These benefits include :
- Our exclusive quarterly 24-page Bulletin, including news, photos and historical features.
- Members-only emails with updates and advance notice of events, at least quarterly.
- Discounts on CTHF publications, such as the well-regarded Street Side Guide, as well as on special events.
- Participation in virtual online meetings, with presentations of historic subjects of broad interest to members.
- Connecting with fellow transit supporters and enthusiasts.
All of this for the individual membership fee of $40.00 annually (CAD for Canadian residents, USD for US residents). There are two ways to register and pay for your membership, either online or by mail, as described below.
You can view our membership brochure here. We look forward to having you join us!
CTHF Members are eligible for lower prices on all publications, which can be accessed by entering the coupon code at checkout from the CTHF Store.
- Enter coupon code ssg5 at checkout to receive $5 off any Street Side Guide newer than 2010.
- Enter coupon code bulletin10 at checkout to receive $10 off of the Bulletins on CD - 36 issues.
Membership LevelsTo pay for your membership via PayPal, please click on the Join Now button under your membership category. You will be directed to the PayPal site to process your payment. For your convenience, your payment is designated as “recurring” and your membership will be automatically renewed in future and charged to your PayPal account. You can disable the recurring payment feature at any time by logging into your PayPal account and selecting Settings / Payments / Manage pre-approved payments.
Sign Up By Mail
If you prefer, you can download the membership registration form and mail the completed form with the applicable payment to the address indicated on the form.